Requirements for Maverick’s Miracle Babies Procreation Grant
The Maverick’s Miracle Babies Procreation Grant is to be used for medical costs surrounding IUI and IVF procedures.
- Applicants must be legally married.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and have little to no insurance for fertility treatments.
- Applicants are legal permanent U.S. residents with citizenship.
- Applicants must reside in Texas and must be receiving treatments in Texas.
- Applicants must have an annual household income of more than $30,000 and less than $200,000.
- Applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Female applicant must be under the age of 40 when starting an IUI or IVF cycle.
- IUI and IVF treatments that require surrogacy or gamete donation are not considered for Procreation Grants.
- Applicants must meet the American Society for Reproductive Medicine definition of Infertility (i.e. blocked tubes, unexplained infertility, endometriosis, PCOS, male factor, female factor, etc.). A fertility specialist must officially diagnose infertility.